We are no longer accepting applications for the 2021 Incubator.
The deadline to submit an application was October 16, 2020. Applicants will be notified by November 16, 2020. Selected projects participate in the Live Well Incubator January through October of 2021.
The Live Well Arizona Incubator is designed to help communities build their capacity in equitable, place based work by providing an experienced coach. The coach serves as a strategic thinker to help the team identify key stakeholders and strategies for including people with lived solutions. The coach helps the team to move toward solutions, they provide tools to move the work forward and support the development of an action plan. The coach will work with the team for 10 months to develop an action plan. At the end of the process, the team will be in a position to take the next steps in addressing the community issue.
Teams will be selected based on the following criteria:
- The work is place based rather than population based.
- The work must be a project, not a program.
- The identified issue is a core element of a healthy community.
- The identified issue lends itself to a cross-sector response and solution.
- The applicant has an identified champion/leader that can lead the effort and be a foundation for a team effort.